This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.redlegg.com This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the
web site, how it is used & with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, & Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or
We will use your information collected via other means to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to & Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number
- See what data we have about
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect your information. Sensitive information should not be sent to RedLegg via email, and information shared with RedLegg via email should have no expectation of privacy.